Monday, April 20, 2009

The Gadget Garage

Welcome to my Gadget Garage. I'll release the code for all and any gadgets created by me here. Feel free to post your suggestions and feedback on my gadgets. Requests for new custom gadgets can be posted as well and will be addressed based on the simplicity :)

Official Releases

none as yet

Under Construction...

The movie marquee (works best in IE & Chrome)
A scrolling list of recently watched movies, with a one-liner review and rating.

My first shot. Check it out on the right side of the page. Have made decent progress. Currently, works best in IE and does decently in Chrome. Gotta find a fix for Firefox.

Beta Release


2 comments:

  1. Quite a innovative thing to do in blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is the real Arvind we all know! I am happy!!

    ReplyDelete